Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Full-Time or Part-Time Physiotherapist
Our clinic is owned and operated by two physiotherapists who returned home to provide the highest quality of care to the community that helped nurtured them along their way. The vision for our clinic, and what we aim to achieve every day, is a space that is compassionate and always focused on delivering outstanding client care.
Our clinic is in a new accessible building with designated parking for our clients. The clinic space is bright, clean and has an immense amount of natural light. We are located in the heart of downtown Elora with beautiful views of the river and newly restored Elora Mill.
Our clinic has 6 private and sound proofed treatment rooms, all with mobilization beds. Our focus is advanced manual therapy, with one-on-one patient care, no aides or assistants are used. Initial assessments are 60 minutes with 30 minute follow-up session. Therapists have access to our fully equipped gym space, electronic charting, access to their schedule online, use of a tablet or laptop. Each therapist has a private room to treat from each day with a beautiful staff room to also utilize for breaks, charting, coffee/chats!
Continuing education is strongly encouraged, with an impressive educational allowance provided, as well as on-site FCAMPT mentoring. Generous percentage split will be offered to the successful candidate.
Elora Physiotherapy is looking to hire a part-time/full-time physiotherapist who could fulfil the following job requirements:
- A registered physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario;
- Advanced manual therapy coursework;
- Acupuncture certification or goal to complete in the near future;
- Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development;
- Training or interest in pursuing pelvic health training would be an asset;
- Training or interest in pursuing advanced vestibular training would be an asset;
- Thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care;
- Have strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis;
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
Full-Time Physiotherapy Position
IMPROVE YOUR CLINICAL REASONING AND MANUAL THERAPY SKILLS.
We are FCAMPT physiotherapists that want to teach YOU everything that we have learned during our 30+ years of manual therapy training. Interested?!
Our clinic is situated close to Guelph and Waterloo, in the beautiful town of Elora. You will love this town if you enjoy hiking, biking, running and spending time outdoors. Imagine a hassle free commute to work with extra time to enjoy in your backyard… maybe enjoying a BBQ with your friends! And you will love our clinic space if you thrive in a bright, clean space with an immense amount of natural light, and private, soundproofed treatment rooms.
My name is Caitlin Williams and I am one of the co-owners at Elora Physiotherapy. I am a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist with an impressive academic foundation and over 15 years of clinical experience.
- Completed my Master’s in Clinical Science in Manipulative Therapy from the University of Western Ontario (UWO) in 2010.
- Earned my Advanced Diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association in 2010, making me a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and Fellow in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT).
- I have further enhanced my skill set by completing my Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2015. This degree has enabled me to incorporate laboratory analysis, pharmacological interactions and diagnostic imaging into my clinical practice. I want to teach you what I have learned!
My colleague and clinic co-owner, Ashlea Wilson is committed to ongoing learning and mentoring staff.
- She earned her Advanced Diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association in 2014.
- Is a CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and is a Fellow in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT).
- Ashlea also has extensive neurofunctional acupuncture training through the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University. This acupuncture training is an University-based education program for qualified health professionals who want to integrate electroacupuncture into their practice. Ashlea is ready to share her knowledge and mentor you!
What we offer you:
- Start at hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
- Paid onboarding and training ($)
- 5 assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- Elora Physiotherapy’s Elite Mentorship Program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certification (ask us for more details!) ($)
- This includes weekly mentorship with Caitlin and Ashlea: CAMPT-Certified Physiotherapist and Fellows in the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT), Doctorate of Physical Therapy therapist and Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Graduate ($)
- Bi-weekly grand rounds with team ($)
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with Caitlin and Ashlea to review your week, growth, caseload and how you are doing! ($)
- Caseload management training (learn how to monitor, analyze, manage and build your caseload!) ($)
- Vacation pay ($)
- A strong commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Company sponsored team dinners and outings ($)
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you.
- Electronic charting and online booking
- Clinic laptop
- Strong connection with local physicians and allied health professionals
- 60 min assessments and 30 min follow-up appointments
- No double booked treatment sessions
- Private and soundproofed treatment rooms
- Well equipped gym space in a stunning clinic (you will love to work in this space!)
- A really amazing culture with a fantastic team and therapists to work with and learn with (*Check out our Google Reviews to see the kind of therapists who thrive and grow here, while truly improving the lives of the clients they treat. It’s pretty special all around.)
We help you with your career!
- Focus on your clinical work and be a superstar therapist for your clients
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Options to become a Clinic Director or Partner!
What does FCAMPT mentorship look like?
Again, whether you are an experienced clinician or a new grad, we will help you build your skillset and plan your educational pathway for the therapist you want to be. As clinicians our learning never ends.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of Elora Physiotherapy’s Elite Mentorship Program. The Elite Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician superstar. We will train you in the FCAMPT ways!!
How does it work?
- You will meet regularly with Ashlea and Caitlin
- Orthopaedic level course planning and roadmap so that you achieve FCAMPT status if desired
- You will practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills as you prepare for your clinical exams… You will be exam ready!
- Clinical reasoning, case study and review of current clients to help differentially diagnose, treatment plan and get optimal results for your clients
- We will help you build a full caseload and learn key clinical skills so that you maintain it!
- Registered member, in good standing, with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Physiotherapy Residents are welcome to apply!
You are still reading?! That’s great! Here are some more perks you will receive:
- Extra hours available
- Flexible schedule
- Personal branding for referrals to local family doctors, specialists and health care providers
- Introductions to to local sports teams and organizations
- Integrated learning rounds where we bring in guest lecturers
We are also committed to providing you with accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know.
If we sound like the right fit for you, then get in touch! Send your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Registered Massage Therapist
Elora Physiotherapy is growing and is looking for an exceptional RMT to join our team. A motivated, lifelong learner who is continually striving to improve his/her craft, is who we want to compliment and diversify our services.
Our clinic is owned and operated by two physiotherapists who returned home to provide the highest quality of care to the community that helped nurture them along their way. The vision for our clinic, and what we aim to achieve every day, is a space that is compassionate and always focused on delivering outstanding client care.
Our clinic is in a new accessible building with designated parking for our clients. The clinic space is bright, clean and has an immense amount of natural light. We are located in the heart of downtown Elora with beautiful views of the river and newly restored Elora Mill. All treatment rooms are private and soundproof, and you would have full access to our well-equipped gym.
- Position is for a Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Pay structure: percentage split
- Massage therapy supplies and linens are the responsibility of the therapist
- Charting space, computer, POS system and computer software provided by the clinic
- Access to CAMPT-certified physiotherapists for collaborative integrated healthcare and mentoring
Please send your resume in confidence to to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!